Thursday, April 4, 2013

The Cheerful Manager

The Cheerful Manager will be a blog capturing the way one manager (namely, me) leads, mentors, problem solves and generally does what she does.  Not yet knowing the general format of this blog, we'll see how things take shape.  Keep in mind, I'm an eager learner myself and will be looking to share what I learn from many of the people around me.  Look for my application of what I learn and how it works for me.  A new blog will post at least weekly and I'll target Wednesdays.  Be sure to leave a comment if you have a question about leadership, work, organizational culture or just want to know what I think about something, be sure to leave a question in comments.

Thanks for following along! By the way, stay Cheerful!!


No comments:

Post a Comment